Monday, March 19, 2012

A Day in the Life

Since I opened my little store (well even before then, as I had to set it up) I have worked 6 days a week (sometimes 7).  I am off on Monday because that is the day my store is closed.  Every week I think I will just stay home, clean house, read and/or watch T.V......that never happens.  Here is what I did today:

1. Managed to stay in bed until 8 AM.  Felt good to just relax before my feet hit the floor.
2.  Met my DIL and we hauled 2 pickup loads of branches and yard waste to the dump.
3.  Returned home and balanced my checkbook.
4.  Went to Target and picked up 6 1/2 sheet cakes and delivered them to my granddaughters middle school.
      (They are for a project in one of her classes.)
5. Went to the Credit Union and deposited some money into my checking account.
6.  Went to the Bank and deposited money from sales at the store into the store account.
7.  Went to the CPA's office and picked up both the business tax return and my personal tax return. 
     (Best news ever....I DO NOT owe the IRS any money).
8.  Went to the grocery store and picked up food.  Since I had not been grocery shopping in almost 3 weeks
     it was a large shopping trip.
9.  Came home and changed my clothes and watched Ellen.
10. Mowed the lawn. 

Now I am sitting in my chair with my feet up.  How was your day?

Yes, I know the spacing is off on this post.  To darn tired to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment