One of my blogging friends (http://simplyhappymama.blogspot.com) tagged me on her blog and asked that I answer these questions. So here are my answers:
1. Do you like to cook or bake ? Both or neither. What is your favorite recipe? I love to bake (I like to cook, but I love to bake). My favorite recipe is a homemade chocolate cake. The recipe came from one of my aunts more than 40 years ago.
2. A place you would love to visit but have not yet ? I have always wanted to see Paris, France. It is on my bucket list.
3. Favorite childhood book? I remember loving the Nancy Drew series. I have been an avid reader since 1st grade, so I have read many many books.
4. What restaurant do you like to take your kids (grandkids) to ? Why ? I love to take my grandkids to Applebee's. We live in an area with not a lot of choices, but we all can find something on the menu at Applebee's.
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream ? Hands down Vanilla, that way I can dress it up with anything I want, like Hot Fudge.
6. Are you a thrift store shopper? Yes, I have always been a thrift store shopper, and I am currently a thrift store owner (Children's Resale).
7. Are you a sweet or salty lover ? I love both, and sometimes I eat them together.
8. Favorite color ? My favorite color has always been red, never any other color.
9. Best movie you have ever seen ? Oh so many movies I have seen were the best at that time, but it changes as new movies arrive. Old movies, well I loved Gone With the Wind.
10. Winter or summer vacation ? I prefer winter vacations.
Well, that is all the questions and answers. If you would like, just copy them to your own blog and put in your own answers. Your readers will love knowing more about you.