Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Had to Start Somewhere

I have been reading blogs for about a year and finally decided to set up my own to communicate with my family and friends. Hopefully I will also make new friends through this venue. I am very new to blogging, so it may take a while to teach this old dog (64) some new tricks. Since I spent my career working for a major computer company before retiring a few years ago, I am hoping that I will catch on faster than the average bear.

Do not hesitate to give me blogging ideas and suggestions, I welcome the input. If you have any questions where you need a second opinion about life, raising children, organizing your everyday life if you are a working parent (I did that for almost 40 years), please ask. If I know absolutely nothing about the subject you choose to inquire about, I will tell you. If I have a POV about any subject, I will be glad to share it with you, but please know I am not an expert, just going from my own life experiences.

So come visit me, I will try to update 2-3 times a week with what is happening in my life. I will not divulge any personal information about my family members, so I will give them fake names until such time as they choose to allow me to use their real names on this blog. I will experiment with all the features on Blogger and see what works best for me and makes my blog reader friendly. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment