Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We Do Have Fall Colors in the South

Today I was out running some errands and decided to drive down Main St in my town and look at some of the historic homes.  As I was driving down the street I noticed that all the trees looked so lovely.  I pulled over and took a couple of pictures.  Keep in mind that I use a point and shoot camera on auto, but I still think this will give you an idea about fall in the south. 






It was raining when I took these pictures.  When I got home I decided to walk to my mailbox and thought you might like to see what I look at from my front window....so here is my view

My lawn has already turned winter brown, and my mailbox looks so lonely.  Since we are having a rain storm with colder weather on its way, all those leaves will fall to ground very soon and I will be looking at trees like the one in the foreground that lost its leaves about two weeks ago. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment