Thursday, October 1, 2009

Movin On Down The Road

It has been almost a week since I posted. Not much happened this week, just the same old laundry, lawn mowing, etc. However, this next week should be more exciting. I am taking grandchildren #2 and #3 on vacation. They both attend year-round school and tracked out for their 3 week break on September 29th. So we are off to Cape Cod and Boston to have some fun. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for our bike riding, beach walking, Nerf Gun backyard battles, grilling our food and just enjoying the fall weather.

Thankfully they both love to travel since it takes many hours to get to our destination. They make me laugh with their questions and comments. They love to eat at Cracker Barrel, so I am sure that we will go there at least once on the driving part of the trip.

I hope you all have a great week-end. I will be posting more about the trip in the middle of next week. Possibly with some pictures for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment