Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday 2/5/2010

 

Since today is Friday (thank heaven, could not take much more of this week), it is Five Question Friday over at Mama M's My Little Life.  All you have to do to join is copy the 5 questions below to your blog, answer them and go over to My Little Life and grab the McLinky.  Join in it is fun.  



1. What are you most afraid of?

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?


**********************************************************************************************************

1. What are you most afraid of?
I am most afraid of getting really old and having to way to support myself.  I am already retired, and have a decent income, but it frightens me that my former employer will someday cut off my retirement.  I know it is weird, but so many things have changed in corporate America that I cannot help but let this creep into my thoughts.  

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

I have both, and it depends on my mood and what hairstyle I want to have that day.  

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

I have a blue tooth, but it bothers me, so I usually have the phone to my ear.  I no longer use my phone while driving, and I don't even have texting on my phone, so I never do that either.  **PSA** please stop using your phone while driving, it is a dangerous habit/addiction.  **end of PSA**

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

The very first new furniture I ever owned was a matching bedroom set that I bought in 1989.  I still have it, the big four poster bed with matching triple dress w/mirror, tall dresser and night stands(2).  It is distressed pine and I still love it.  


5. Do you believe in the paranormal?

I would have to say yes!  Some past experiences with things that go bump in the night and windows that were open each morning (after being closed and locked the night before) made a believer out of me.  Nothing scary, just a healthy respect for the paranormal.  

Now it is your turn, come join, it is fun to learn about other bloggers. 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing scary?!? You're braver than I. That all sounds scary to me.

    ReplyDelete