Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To Add Sunshine To My Life


I got the thing I most needed yesterday, a Sunshine Award from Deborah at Moms sanity is making a comeback.  We have several inches of snow/ice on the ground and I have not been able to leave the house for 5 days, so this Sunshine Award was a real spirit lifter.  Thank you Deborah!

Following the awards traditions, I must do the following:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 6 fellow bloggers (it said 12, but I lowered it)
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
***********************

So here are my nominees, some of the blogs I have enjoyed reading lately and ,most of these bloggers actually follow me too!  Have a sunshine day ladies.

1.  Shana at Serendipity
2.  Sandy at Say What 
3. StripeyCat at Stripey Cat productions 
4. Missie at Straarup Family
5. Lela at Paden Family 8 
6.Jeanette at And on to Today


2 comments:

  1. Thank You my friend!!! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☼Thank you Ms. Keli!! I needed a little sunshine!☼

    ReplyDelete