Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday/Funday - getting to know you!

It is Sunday Funday, getting to know you, over at Mannland5.  If you have never played before, just copy the questions below into your blog entry, then go here and grab the mclinky.  It is fun, so join in. 


This weeks questions are...

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
4. How tall are you?
5. What was the last book you read?
6. Flats or heels?
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
that would have to be my friend Dave, he spent years backpacking in the desert and has all those survival skills.  

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I do read it occasionally, but I used to read it more than I read the regular news.  I no longer subscribe to any of the celebrity magazines.  

3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
I like watching the Biggest Loser, but I also watched the season opener of the Bachelor.  I have to say I like Brothers and Sisters too!   Sidenote: not sure why my font changed, to lazy this morning to figure it out. 
4. How tall are you?
5 ft 6in  - - now that font changed back!  

5. What was the last book you read?
Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell

6. Flats or heels?
Now it is flats, when I was younger I preferred heels

7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
Hands down a hurricane.  I have been through 3 and with all the warning you can relocate and/or prepare.  I have experienced several earthquakes (when living in California) and I have to say they scare me more than any other natural disaster.  

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
panties, the mid-rise style.  

Now it is your turn.   


7 comments:

  1. I love the Bachelor and Biggest Loser Right there with you about a hurricane too. That is the only thing that you have an warning for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on the hurricane thing. At least you have warning with those. I love, love, love your new blog look! I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I want a review on that Patricia Cornwell book-- you like? I just finished my Jodi Picoult this afternoon, and now I need a new book to start!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Biggest Loser - and the Bachelor. So fun to watch ordinary folks in extraordinary situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog layout! My fonts were acting up this afternoon, too. I finally reposted the whole thing... annoying for sure!

    I can't believe you were in all those "disasters" I'm glad you made it through each one safely. Just let me know when you are moving to Arizona, I'll be sure to get the heck out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drea's comment as funny.

    I love me some Biggest Loser! Earthquakes scare the crap out of me too..hate.them!

    I'm a California native too by the way..now livin in Texas..:-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love your new background. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete