Friday, January 1, 2010

Yes I Did Friday



If I had not checked Jeanette's latest blog entry I would have totally not realized that today is Friday, when it so feels like Saturday to me. So it is time for 'Yes I did Friday', here goes:

I did let the dishes stack up for two days because I was to depressed to do them after my guests left on Monday.

I did watch movies when I should have been cleaning and doing the aforementioned dishes. 

I did watch soap operas on tv, just to get caught up on what I might have missed in the previous weeks and months.  I did not know some of the characters or the plot line, but it was more fun than washing those darn dishes. 

It was a pretty uneventful week.  What did you do.  Blog about it, then hop on over to Jeanette's blog and grab a mclinky so we can all enjoy knowing we were not alone this week. 

Happy 2010 to everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I had totally forgotten about it too! lol. I love your New Year's header!

    ReplyDelete