Monday, January 4, 2010

A Sweet Lemonade Award


I just got a very Sweet Award from Drea at PBJ Days.  Thank you for thinking of me.  I love getting awards, and this is my second one since I started blogging back in September 09.  I love blogging and it helps to keep me inspired when I get recognition, so thank you again Drea. 

With this award, you must thank your giver, link to their blog, list five things about yourself and then pass it on to five more people.

1.  I eat organic foods (almost exclusive, unless I am eating at someone's house, then I am polite and eat   what is served). 

2. I do not eat any sugar (have to avoid dessert while eating out) or white flour (I avoid most white foods).

3. I would love to learn photography, but first I need to get a new camera. 

4. I drive a truck, have been a lover of trucks since I was a teenager. 

5. I grew up on a farm and I know how to milk a cow! 

Now to pass this on to five more bloggers:

Jess at Keep it Together
Missie at Straarup Family
Angel at Emily Makes Three
Sandy at Say What
Mama M at My Little Life

Thank you ladies for writing blogs that are fun and inspiring to read. 

6 comments:

  1. I've never milked a cow, but for some reason I have always wanted to. I guess because it is kind of the trademark farm experience. Maybe someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! You have been so sweet since I started blogging, I couldn't help it.

    drea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks, Graminator! I love the nickname...LOVE it! I appreciate the award...makes me smile to know that people enjoy reading my blog! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I find #2 so interesting! You have a lot of self control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! I love it. Oh to live on a farm...some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again!! ;) Just had to come by to let you know that, indeed, I don't eat tomato soup! Cook with it, yes...eat it, nope! I know...I'm a weirdo!

    ReplyDelete