Sunday, November 1, 2009

Witches and Goblins and Ghouls

I had fun last night going trick or treating with two of my grandmonsters.  After working all day in my booth at the flea market I was bone tired, but dinner  and a coke brought me back long enough to trek around for two hours in the dark streets of two neighborhoods.  The kids got lots of candy, and had a great time.  Several of the houses were decorated and there were scary things about like a full size gorilla (since it was 75 degrees last night that guy must have been suffering inside that suit), a hot water heater and washing machine, which were very cute homemade costumes, a shark and lots of princesses and pirates.  Granddaughter was a vampire bride, but could not find the appropriate teeth, so she just looked like a bride.  Grandson was a zombie,and did a good job of acting out the part. Here are some pictures.  Fake blood made from corn syrup and red food coloring adorns the zombie's clothes.  Costume was created by my oldest son. 



No comments:

Post a Comment